Well, I’ve been working hard, and haven’t had much time recently to get into anything particularly interesting to talk about. While I am currently planning a few upcoming trips for work and play to exotic places like Cameroon and Tanzania, and slightly less exotic but still fantastic locations like San Diego after I am home from my African Adventures, I’ve been thinking a lot about how many places in the world I still want to see. Here are my top 10 – anyone want to come along?? Adventurous travel companions always welcomed!
Top 10 Trips I Most Want to Take (not necessarily in any particular order):
- Cambodia & Thailand backpacking trip
- Mt. Kilimanjaro climb (as I won’t do that on my upcoming trip to Tanzania)
- Pacific Island-hopping (with a stop in Fiji, for sure!)
- Back to New Zealand – didn’t see enough of it!
- Russia & Eastern Europe tour
- Tour of Scandinavia
- Greece, Turkey & Syria
- Egypt, though I’ll wait a while for things to calm down over there before I head over.
Stay tuned for upcoming posts – I promise I’ll get into some more interesting activities soon enough! This weekend I plan to check out a new part of Djibouti I haven’t seen before, so maybe that will be next! In the meantime, join me in fantasizing about all the world has to offer in the way of exotic & interesting places to see…… and feel free to suggest other locations I may not have thought of! Fuel the fires of imagination, folks!